The Truth Is…
Before you can fully engage your people in your business strategy, you must first understand where you are—the strengths and weaknesses of your current work culture.
The Culture Snapshot Survey™ is an ideal next-step for leaders who believe a vibrant, productive culture can be their competitive advantage and for those who want to develop a deliberate, sustainable and transferable culture of their own.
- Discover how employees feel about your current culture. Do they believe in the mission of your organization? Do they feel their individual work makes a difference?
- Determine levels of employee engagement, enablement and energy within your organization, and more importantly identify areas of possible decline before they become a problem.
- Detect internal and external factors impacting your culture and learn how to influence them.
- Define a path forward with actionable steps from The Culture Works to achieve your desired cultural
- Timeline: 4- to 6-weeks—from start to finish
- Employees: Up to 10,000
- Method: Fully customized online survey administered to your organization.
- Questions: Includes 5 custom demographic questions, 50 modifiable Core Cultural Health Questions, and up to 15 Seven-Step Model Focus Questions.
- Process: Kickoff call to identify project objectives and success measures; weekly project team meetings led by an experienced Culture Works consultant; assistance with custom launch communication.
- Reporting: Presentation of Formal Findings Report with Executive Summary, Visual Scorecard, Custom Demographic Reporting with Culture Design Plan and Recommendations Road Map.
SVP, Client Consulting & Training Solutions