From the authors of mega bestseller The Carrot Principle, this workshop is expertly designed with thought-provoking discussions, exercises, role-plays, and action planning to provide managers the critical tools they need to provide individualized recognition within their teams.
What Does Carrots 2.0 Recognition Training Teach?
Leaders will leave this training with skills that will enable them to create a culture of recognition in their teams. They will learn:
- Why recognition is the primary driver of employee engagement and the messenger of greater trust, accountability and communication.
- How to recognize in meaningful low-cost, no-cost ways that reinforce behaviors they wish to see repeated.
- Do It Now—Recognition doesn’t keep. The closer recognition is to the desired performance, the stronger the connection to the behavior.
- Do It Often—Establish a pattern of positive recognition and accountability in your team to turn your current workplace into a vibrant “Culture of Recognition.”
- Be Specific—Recognition in alignment with your Core Values encourages the performance you want to see repeated within your organization.
- Be Sincere—Avoid meaningless or misguided recognition by sincerely recognizing only those behaviors you truly value.
- How to Present Awards—Using the power of the
STEP method, leaders will learn how to create formal recognition ceremonies that celebrate individual achievements that will be cherished for years to come.