Core Culture Measures
The Culture Works will help you understand your current levels in each of the following areas and will provide timely and proactive recommendations.
Trust in leadership; how your people feel about their work environment, their team, and the organization as a whole.
How your people feel about the organization’s mission, vision, and values; do they believe their performance impacts business outcomes and the lives of customers.
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You.
Quantitative survey data can only tell you so much. To get a true assessment of your culture, you need to hear directly from employees and middle managers.
The Culture Focus AssessmentTM combines quantitative survey data with an outcome-oriented, third party, interactive, focus group process that provides your employees a safe opportunity to share their experiences, ideas, commentary and stories, that will help your leaders better understand cultural perceptions, address negative trends, and build upon your strengths.
This assessment process is often used during:
- Cultural Transformations—with the introduction of new strategic or organizational directions, new leadership, or significant change efforts.
- Organizational Growth—caused by unprecedented organic growth or a pending IPO that can strain the limits of your talent, strategy, and processes.
- Mergers & Acquisitions—to bring divergent cultures together and make the future successful together.
Are You Listening?
We help you uncover the real culture story using both a quantitative and qualitative approach.
- Qualitative Approach
- Method: Appreciative Inquiry approach through focus groups and interviews
- Participants: Executives, managers and employees at all levels
- Focus Group Size: Between 8-10 people per session
- Questions: Fully customizable. Based on The Culture Works’ Cultural Health Diagnostic and Seven-Step Model.
- Sessions: 2 days on location, 3-4 sessions per day or conducted virtually via video interviews
- Timeline: 4-to-6 weeks—from start to finish
- Quantitative Approach
- Method: Fully customized online survey administered to your organization.
- Questions: Includes 5 custom demographic questions, 50 modifiable Core Cultural Health Questions, and up to 15 Seven-Step Model Focus Questions.
- Employees: Up to 10,000
- Process: Kickoff call to identify project objectives and success measures; weekly project team meetings led by an experienced Culture Works consultant; assistance with custom launch communication.
- Reporting: Presentation of Formal Findings Report with Executive Summary, Visual Scorecard, Custom Demographic Reporting with Culture Design Plan and Recommendations Road Map.
”We partnered with The Culture Works to ensure a seamless transition with a major bank and it made an incredible impact. Nearly a year later it’s still working.Siobhan SmithFirst Niagara Bank